• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Bitsetting ?

pprizwan

I have seen it here before, but i can't locate the thread anymore.
I sometimes back up videos to a DVD DL disc. When I try to play the DVD in my player on my TV, it locks up at the layer break.
When I back the DVD up, I have Nero 6 Express, which allows me to set the booktype to DVD-ROM on the DVD-R, DVD+R discs, but not on the DVD DL discs.
Does anyone have an answer on how to change the DVD DL book type to DVD-ROM when I back these up ?
The DL disc also will not play on some cheapy dvd players, probably due to this reason.
And Yes I am using the good Verbatim Discs that you people always recommend !! So the disc really isn't the problem.
Help ??

When I back the DVD up, I have Nero 6 Express, which allows me to set the booktype to DVD-ROM on the DVD-R, DVD+R discs, but not on the DVD DL discs.
Does anyone have an answer on how to change the DVD DL book type to DVD-ROM when I back these up ?

ONLY +R media can be booktyped to DVD-ROM.

Use Clone cd. it keeps the orginal layer break position. I had the same problem , but not with Clone cd. Also my LG drive auto matically changes all + R and +R DL discs to DVD ROM format.

Back