• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

BitDefender for Windows 8

Evil_Spongebob

Hi guys

I have been searching the forums looking at all the problems people have been having with Bitdefender not playing nicely with Game Jackal and was wondering if anyone actually got it to work.

I have Windows 8 x64, Bitdefender 2013 for Windows 8 (Equivalent of 2013 Internet Security) and gamejackal 5.

I have been trying to play Borderlands with GameJackal. Of course it works when there is no bitdefender - but I would like to see if its possible to have both?

Any suggestions?

Cheers

Rod.

Hi There

Had the same issues as you have, BitDefender, Windows 8 and Gamejackal 5 with customers of mine. Tried everything I know, no real help from BitDefender. Eventually chucked it, got my clients money back and installed Kaspersky Pure. No more problems, with same setup, not sure of Borderlands though as none of us have this game. This is the reason why I discarded BitDefender last year, and using GameJackal 4, just too many issues with it, Kaspersky I feel a better product and it just works for me and my clients so far.

This is all the help I can offer, as to input, but never resolved the BeitDefender issues.

Cheers

Back