• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Beware of spams.

wowszer

I just got a warning on my phone this morning from AP of a new dodge on an old spam technique warning me not to fall for it, especially not to give out info by logging into a link, or to give any login info over the phone. Especially banking/credit card info. It could be any other site such as Roku or Britbox, but they probably will start with the majors first. So, just a heads-up.

Amazon recently sent an email warning of increased spam/phishing activity with account owners.

The number of daily spam emails I get on two of my "spam only" email accounts is around 100 and increasing. It's quite amusing when spammers warn me my XYZ account, usually McAfee, is locked and I need to go to a spam website to unlock my account. Yet I don't use XYZ, so I don't have an account with them.

Amazon recently sent an email warning of increased spam/phishing activity with account owners.

The number of daily spam emails I get on two of my "spam only" email accounts is around 100 and increasing. It's quite amusing when spammers warn me my XYZ account, usually McAfee, is locked and I need to go to a spam website to unlock my account. Yet I don't use XYZ, so I don't have an account with them.
There are so many places/ways to initiate a scam,this was the first about streaming accounts, I thought it was a good topic to make members aware. A lot know what to watch out for, others know to watch out for grand children sacks, but think I'm a grandchild, I won't get caught. But new methods, Ooopsies.

aint nobody getting in mine. App based 2FA everywhere possible

Back