• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Best quality youtube downloading?

tyner

Please suggest one or two widgets, "extensions" or "add-ons" for Firefox, Chrome and/or Opera for Windows XP.

I don't need too many features; just something that will download YouTube files in the absolute best video and audio quality via any or all of these browsers.

Question: At Download.com, I've noticed that many of these youtube downloading programs offer the option to convert the youtube's original format (usually .flv) to another such as MPEG-4, MPEG-4 AVC and AVI.
All of those formats will play on my new Cambridge 650BD player.

But which youtube downloading program (freeware or payware) might do the best quality job of converting a youtube flv file to an MPEG-4 or AVI file?

i tried a couple of those flv converters and could never get any of them to work, so i gave up. good luck.

Back