• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Best PDVD build to play BD/HD from drive

I don't have that one yet. I plan on getting the trilogy soon. Within a couple weeks definitely. I'm saving for a trip in a couple weeks so I can't buy much at the moment. I suspect we'll be getting a new PowerDVD version soon. You say it doesn't play at ALL in 3319a? Screw the profile 1.1 stuff, the regular movie doesn't even play? That's not the same experience I had with War.

I can't find 3319a I just have 3104a1 running in an XP install and now there is the Yuma issue.

and now i get incompatible graphics driver ??!!:mad:
Using fresh install of vista ultimate 32bit and x2600xt with latest drivers ?

OMG !! this stinks

any ideas guys ?

I can't find 3319a I just have 3104a1 running in an XP install and now there is the Yuma issue.

I was able to find it with my favorite search engine. That's all I can really tell you. We're not allowed to post links to the installers unless they're publicly posted on Cyberlink's site. Search for it and you'll find it.

Back