• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Below - 2002

Bettle Juice

I am trying to archive the movie Below (2002), however I get the following message -

AnyDVD is unable to crack all CSS keys on this discs!
AnyDVD will guess the correct CCS key, but it is possible, that one or more titles on this disc will not play correctly.

You can check the AnyDVD CSS key archive from the AnyDVD settings window.

NOTE:
To avoid this message in the future, you should set your drive region code to match the region on the disc.

Is there a workaround for this?

Thanks,
Bettle Juice

Below? Is it 8 Below, if so this can be backed up I have done it.

If the disk is as old as 2002 - try opening it without AnyDVD. I use Shrink alone for most movies made before '05.

-W

From what I understand of the post, the disc is a different Region that what his DVDRW is set to. If so, you can change the Region setting of your DVDRW.
The movie 2002, is an older one so the encryption should not be hard to bypass.

oldjoe is correct. You can do what oldjoe has stated (exit Anydvd before changing your region code for the drive)--or you can ignore the message, and there's a good chance Anydvd will still work.

Back