Discussion in 'AnyDVD HD (DVD issues)' started by JackFrost1, Mar 9, 2008.
Having trouble ripping Bees Movie. Anyone else ?
1. Use Anydvd 220.127.116.11: click http://forum.slysoft.com/showpost.php?p=93915&postcount=1
You may need to reboot after installing if prompted to do so.
2. Click the red fox icon on your toolbar. Click "default". Click "ok".
3. If you use DVDShrink, Nero Recode, or programs that generally can't handle structural protections, right-click on the fox icon on your toolbar and select "Rip video-dvd to Hard Disk". Choose your source and destination paths. Click "Copy", and wait for Anydvd ripper to finish. You can then import that rip into whatever program you want. This is an important step if the original disc contains structural protection.
You don't need to do this if you own Clonedvd or are planning to make a backup with Clonecd.
4. Use the latest Clonedvd: click http://forum.slysoft.com/showpost.php?p=84511&postcount=1
5. Follow the steps from this link in order: click http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=476 (follow them step by step)
If you're using +R DL blank discs, I recommend using Clonecd: click http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=327
6. If you still have problems, then . . .
a) Ensure Anydvd is running.
b) Put the problematic original movie dvd in your burner. Wait for Anydvd to scan the disc.
c) Right click the red fox icon on your toolbar.
d) Select "Create Logfile"
e) Wait for Anydvd to create a log file.
f) A pop-up screen will appear. Take note of the location where Anydvd created the logfile and the logfile's name. Click "ok".
g) Go to your My Documents folder
h) You will see a zip file called "Anydvd_Info_titleofmydisc.zip" (or something similar; see step f)
i) When replying or posting in the Slysoft forums, look for the icon that looks like (in other words, look for the paperclip after clicking "quote" or when creating a new thread)
j) If you don't see that paperclip icon, click the "go advanced" button. You should see that icon now. Click the paperclip.
k) A small pop-up screen should appear (if it doesn't please ensure your browser is enabled to allow pop-ups from the Slysoft forums)
l) Click the "Browse" button, and locate and select the .zip file you created.
m) click "upload"
n) Close the window. When you submit reply, or submit a new thread, the .zip file will be attached automatically for us to take a look at
B) State the full a)error message(s) you encountered (click "details"), b)tell us what program(s) you were using when you received the error message(s), and c) describe in detail what you were doing when you received the error message(s). What problem are you having exactly?
C) Click http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=5091 to see if your question has already been answered
i copied bee movie hitman and no country for old men using anydvd 6315 and clonedvd 2915 no problems. i didnt try it with the new version of anydvd 6317 that could be the problem?
The original poster has not provided any useful troubleshooting information.
Ok, using XP Pro, AnyDVD 6317, 1ClickDVD Copy Pro. AnyDVD claims no bad sectors, 1Clickdvd finds bad sectors in chapter 7. I haven't tried ripping to hard drive or tried Clone DVD yet. I don't have the movie now to try it. I will have to get it again and try CloneDVD.
CPRx should be disabled in 1-Click when using Anydvd.
Also, it's imperative that full error messages in addition to Anydvd log files be posted.
I smell rental oliceman::disagree:
I agree,big no no.
I let my friends borrow my originals from time to time. Let the moderators do the moderating please.
no probs here
Separate names with a comma.