• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Beauty and the Beast (2017)

elvis68

I'm trying to determine the correct playlist. Thanks

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.1.4.3_Info_E_BEAUTY_AND_THE_BEAST.ziplog
    589.7 KB · Views: 18
There's no signs of screenpass on that title from what i can tell. Good playlists are likely 800 and 810

@ Elvis68
For non-screen pass discs where you are unsure of the correct playlist, you can use the process monitor trick with Power DVD to find out for sure.

In this case as Ch3vr0n said, likely 800 and 810.
The 810 version is a little longer, there's an overture of the music at the beginning of the movie.
99% of Disney movies are always 800.

99% is not always. You mean 99% of Disney movies the playlists are 800(not always).
I think I meant what I said.
Ratatouille (with out checking) is the other 1%.
And most are always 800 and that would be 99% of those as apposed to some others that are not 800, eg 801...

You sound like an English teacher that I had in high school. :p
He was a real A-Hole, had a stick up his butt most of the time.

Last edited:
Gentlemen please remember that this is an international forum, learning proper English is hard enough for a native speaker, for those who are not native but multilingual speakers and readers precision does help.

Confirmed that 800.mpls is correct playlist using Total Media Theatre and Process Monitor. The other playlists are just different features .

There's no signs of screenpass on that title from what i can tell. Good playlists are likely 800 and 810

Could you update your FAQ to let people know Disney might have multiple playlists, but there's 3 reasons for this... English, French, Spanish.
Every time a new Disney title comes out we get people asking for playlist help.

Could you update your FAQ to let people know Disney might have multiple playlists, but there's 3 reasons for this... English, French, Spanish.
Why would they need to, this could be true of any film not just Disney where they have multiple languages and where they insert different scenes for signs etc for that language (see Star wars with the opening crawling titles) Just play it back in CloneBD and you can see which one play those parts in your language

No I can't. As that would only lead to more questions like 'could you update FAQ to say if studios a b c...x y z have screenpass...'. I'm not going to do that, aww things can change on a moment's notice. What's to say that Disney won't swap to 7xx mpls numbers tomorrow instead of 8xx. I'd have to constantly monitor that, that's not happening. The OPD exists for a reason

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

Why would they need to, this could be true of any film not just Disney where they have multiple languages and where they insert different scenes for signs etc for that language (see Star wars with the opening crawling titles) Just play it back in CloneBD and you can see which one play those parts in your language

Disney has done it since day one and that is how many years ago? Every time a Disney release comes out, there is the usual flood of inquiries.
At this point a simple faq post would have saved hundreds of posts. Well no, not really, most people don't read faqs. Never mind!

Back