• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

BD Title not ripped to completion or freeze or audio stopped

helpware

I'm Ripping to MP4 ACC with 1.0.3.3 and high compression 95% - I rip just the main title with no clipping.

Problem: The rips on some disks do not complete. They get to a point where either the video freezes or the audio drops
out and the rip terminates as if it got to the end (sometimes it continues to the end as frozen or no audio). These reliably fail at the same place.

Playback of the resulting MP4 works OK with the Audio stopping or video freezing at the same spot. Sometimes the full track will
rip but with audio stopped or video freeze at a particular point.

About 10% of my disks terminate early as described above.
EG. Just unwrapped a brand new BluRay disc "Van Helsing" - Rip finished a few mins into main title.

:confused: Frustrating. Given the disks play perfectly in even the CloneBD player.
If the same forgiving nature used by CloneBD Player code could be used when ripping it would be perfect!!

My 2x BD Drives are
LG HL-DT-ST BD-RE NH12LS38
LG HL-DT-ST BD-RE NH16NS40

If I rip to ISO file first (using AnyDVDHD), and then CloneBD the Title+Eng5.1
I get same result on "Van Helsing" -- ie. Audio stops a few mins in and CloneBD says disk complete.

If I rip "Van Helsing" as Title+StereoEng it now gets past that sticky 2 min mark and fails same way about half way into the movie.
Again this is brand new disk. Not a single mark. It plays in CloneBD Player fine.
Emailing the Log file now.

PS.1. Interesting -- If I adjust the IN-Point so it starts ripping the title just before the failure point (ie. loss of 5.1 Audio) it will rip OK to the end. In this way I'm getting quite a collection 2xfile BD rips (where a single file rip fails).

Last edited:
Back