• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

BD Rom changing into CD rom

I formatted my computer after a printer problem then my sony bd ron installs as a CD rom how do I fix this?

If you're using XP then you need the UDF 2.5 driver installed

If you have XP and don't have a UDF 2.5 driver installed then it will not recognise the drive in Windows Explorer as a Blu-ray drive as it has no way of reading UDF 2.5 so it defaults to CD ROM. Install the Toshiba UDF 2.5 driver and it will then be able to read the file structure on Blu-ray discs

If you have XP and don't have a UDF 2.5 driver installed then it will not recognise the drive in Windows Explorer as a Blu-ray drive as it has no way of reading UDF 2.5 so it defaults to CD ROM. Install the Toshiba UDF 2.5 driver and it will then be able to read the file structure on Blu-ray discs

Can you hold my hand to get the udf file please

Back