• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

BD playback fine but not HD DVD?

hlkc

I have been ripping BD movies, stores in HDD and playback using PowerDVD without any problem. As the growing HD DVD, I just got one of the LG BD/HD DVD combine player. After installed the new LG player, I am still able to play BD movies from my PowerDVD using exactly the same method, rip Video DVD to hard drive from AnyDVD icon and play back from HDD using PowerDVD. But when I played my first HD DVD using the same way I ripped to HDD like BD movies, it crashed the PowerDVD. What did I do wrong? The way I ripping HD DVD to HDD? PowerDVD HD DVD setting? How can I able to play both BD and HD DVD from my HDD using PowerDVD?

Please help. Many thanks in advance.

PowerDVD
AnyDVD version 6.3.0.3

Back