• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Battlefield 2142 Prob

dashhappy

Hi all;

I've been trying to create a profile for Battlefield 2142 using the latest gj version and I run the game for about 2hrs before allowing gj to create the profile, after gj does it's thing, I try to play 2142 without the disk but that Stupid, INSERT DISK screen comes up. I installed the game in the default dir and I do have many other game profiles that work excepting for 2142 anyone else had this problem and if so how did u fix it? Thanks all
Cheers:bowdown:

By latest version of GJ, are you referring to v4.0.2.4 (beta)?
If not I would install that first then recapture (FYI you don't need to play for long, simply starting the game with do the trick).

If that fails, please recreate the profile with image mode checked (option on last page of the wizard).

Fixed;
I was using the Beta ver of gj. Thanks

Excellent news... thanks for letting us know.

Back