• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Basic Instinct Blu Ray Rip Question

mick2006

I was able to rip "Basic Instinct" with no problem, but I wanted to back it up to a blank blu ray disc and it got to the 97% burn using nero and then stoped-said something like "invalid block address". Do any of you know what this means, and how to get around it? The disc itself plays fine, and as I said, it ripped with anydvd hd fine as well. This is a studio canal release so do any of you think this might have something to do with it?

Last edited:
It usually means that the film is to big to fit on the disc, in Nero did it edge into the yellow on the bar at the bottom, I've found that when it does that it gets this error message. How big is the ripped folder?

It usually means that the film is to big to fit on the disc, in Nero did it edge into the yellow on the bar at the bottom, I've found that when it does that it gets this error message. How big is the ripped folder?

It says 23.2 gb. Whenever I file was too big in the past, nero has simply told me that before it started burning the disc. I will try deleting an extra and see if that works. Thanks for the reply.

Yeah I know, but in this case Nero doesn't stop you from trying to write to a disc, I've now started making sure that the size never goes past the green into the yellow and they always burn fine

Yeah I know, but in this case Nero doesn't stop you from trying to write to a disc, I've now started making sure that the size never goes past the green into the yellow and they always burn fine

That was it, I simply cut out a couple hundred MB's and it burned fine.

Back