• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

baloon

rambo

i have just downloaded the latest version of AnyDVD.
The baloon that opens when a disc is inserted into the drive saying that the disc is being examined,i don't understand.
When i insert a disc the baloon opens and then nothing happens.
Could i please be guided?
Thanks

i have just downloaded the latest version of AnyDVD.
The baloon that opens when a disc is inserted into the drive saying that the disc is being examined,i don't understand.
When i insert a disc the baloon opens and then nothing happens.
Could i please be guided?
Thanks

The baloon just says AnyDVD is removing the protections. Five seconds later (maximum) the disc is free and you can copy it with your favourite programme or you can rip the movie first to your hard drive with AnyDVD (right click on the fox head on your tray and chose 'rip the dvd-video to hard drive'). After that you can open it (video_ts) with the programme you like.

Last edited:
Thanks.
I just expected further information about the disc.
Regards

Thanks.
I just expected further information about the disc.
Regards

To see further information about the disc, right click on the fox head and then chose 'properties', and click on the drive you have inserted the disc.
Have fun with AnyDVD!:)

Last edited:
Back