• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Bad Sectors - Slowdown to 0.00MB/s - bug/improvement request?

Jeroen Bakker

So, what i am currently facing is that when i rip a Blu-Ray and it has errors (i think it's copy protection, because how much i clean the sectors stay the same), the speed slows down to 0.00MB/s and keeps there till the end of time.

I have monitored this for 1,5 week and it does keep reading (at a extremely slow pace) because there is progress (50%->51% week 1 ->52% week 2) but at "0.00MB/s".
I tried pauzing the rip and (with a little interval) restart the rip. Afterwards the rip continues at normal speeds and finishes within the hour.
This behaviour is replicatable (with same disk) over multiple rips.

Version: AnyDVD 8580

I will grep the logs once i'm in the neighborhood of that PC.

Regards,

Jeroen

Hi Ch3vr0n,

Thanks for the reply, i read the post already offcourse.
My main focus for this post was the speed boost after a pause, not the bad sector issue (which I take for granted).

Perhaps but if there's errors on the disc, anydvd will naturally slow down as it tries to read the bad sectors. The speed declining is a side effect.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Back