• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Bad moms

Bob Bryant

The Bad moms clone runs for a while then it pauses and repeats this process throughout the movie clone. I'm sending the log file.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.1.2.0_Info_D_BAD_MOMS.ziplog
    85.2 KB · Views: 5
That logfile is from a backup and as such useless. Define 'runs then pauses', during ripping?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 6P met Tapatalk

I no longer have the original copy. What I mean is that the movie plays then stops and pauses for a second or two and then plays pauses and so on. I guess I'll just throw this one in the garbage.
Thanks anyway

I no longer have the original copy. What I mean is that the movie plays then stops and pauses for a second or two and then plays pauses and so on. I guess I'll just throw this one in the garbage.
Thanks anyway

This sounds more like a burn issue than a decryption issue.
-W

I'm going to start burning with a better computer setup and I'm going to get that DVD back so I can get you the right log file. Maybe we can isolate the problem.

Your pc setup will very likely have little to no impact on the burn. There's only a handful of things that can affect burned disc qualities

1. cheap blanks
2. burning too fast
3. both of the above

There's only a few things that can possibly improve that

1. Drive firmware update
2. Better blanks
3. burn slower on cheap discs

a faulty drive is possible but less likely.

I changed the burner and the movie is not freezing up anymore. It seems to be on the bright side for picture settings though. It's a Asus DVD burner 24x. Are there any settings to improve the brightness settings?

Drives have no impact on visual behavior. That's down to the authoring, or playback software. Just dim your screen a little ;-)

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

Back