• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Backup's of my Wii games

I've been waiting for a good reason to buy clonecd. Thx Webhead.
It's now time to buy!!
:)

p.s. clonedvd is not the better one to use?

Last edited:
CloneDVD is for backing up your DVD MOVIES. CloneCD is for backing up RAW DATA on cd's & dvd's...such as media for game systems.

As stated, you will still need to mod it to work.

I've got the right drive and it dumped. I burned with nero 6 [it's all I have and it came with my dvd burner] but still felt uncomfortable with the process. I will need clonecd.

But the most troubling issue is the mod chip. The website provided by webslinger helped immensely. But trying to understand the right mod chip to install for the wii games I need to back up are very confusing and frustrating. Is there a better website for the wii mod chips to help me make the correct choice?

I know I'm way out of the box asking here. But this is the only place I can think of asking and am comfortable with.

Thank you

Jalabar

Back