• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Backing up from the Hard drive

NathanMcGurl

Hi all. I recently had to rebuild my PC ( :( ) and with it lost all of my [100% legally] downloaded tracks. Although these are protected files is there any way that I can create back ups in the same way that I use AnyDVD to unprotect and so safeguard my films? Hopefully if an XP update makes my system fall over it can at least listen to my music while I'm restoring the rest of my files!

The music files download as WMA. I see that CloneCD will work from the hard drive but think this is only for complete CDs.

Any thoughts or pointers would be really appreciated.

Many thanks

noteburn or something might be of assistance...
clonecd is definately beyond the scope of removing drm from music/audio files...

Hi :)
Welcome onboard NathanMcGurl. :clap:
Use Write files to Disc in CloneCD menu. (2nd option) :D
AnyDVD will remove audio cd's protection.
Downloads (legit), are another matter. :(

Back