• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Avengers Age Of Ultron: No File

Suntower

I run into this occasionally, so I'm not sure if it's AnyDVD or the source DVD or CloneDVD or -what-. Any guidance would be appreciated.

Using latest builds of CloneDVD and AnyDVD. (Sorry, not at that PC right now, can't give exact #s, but I get the email updates all the time... 4.7..x?)

I ripped this DVD to HD as per usual with AnyDVD. No errors.

I then ran CloneDVD with DVD-5 option to a std. 4.7gb DVD+R/L disc. Again no errors.

But when I play in DVD player, I get 'No File' from TV display.

So I ran another copy with CloneDVD and this one goes to a menu, but the results are dodgy. Some of the menu items get stuck (the image freezes). Some work. With a lot of trial and error, the actual 'movie' will play, but jumping to a scene may cause the movie to freeze.

Using Verbatim 'Datalife' DVDs (yes, I know they're cheap, but they seem to work with most everything else.)

Is there a general issue here or is it this title (MAAOU) or...?

Thanks in advance,

I used CloneDVD and did a 1:1 on backup dvd and played without any problems and I also did DVD5 compression and had no playback problem on the copy. I have Anydvd HD 7.6.5.0 and CloneDVD 2.9.3.3 and no issues. How fast are you burning your movies? And were you doing other stuff when it was doing the backup?

Back