• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

dinaflow

cannot backup this movie to my hard drive error message say (corrupt files)

Clean the disc with liquid soap and warm water. Then dry with a microfiber cloth.

Ich habe das Problem auch. Bei mir kommt die Meldung "Lesefehler auf Laufwerk A". Die Disk ist jedoch nagelneu und war original verschweißt.
Anbei das log-file

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.6.4.0_Info_A_AVATAR_THE_WAY_OF_WATER_DISC_1_A964731D_EB703814.ziplog
    953.4 KB · Views: 6
Ich habe das Problem auch. Bei mir kommt die Meldung "Lesefehler auf Laufwerk A". Die Disk ist jedoch nagelneu und war original verschweißt.
Anbei das log-file
1. This is the English section: English, please.

2. I'm briefly explaining why it is generally not recommended to use the drive letters A or B for CD, DVD, Blu-ray, or hard disk drives in Windows.

In the early days of PC development, the drive letters A and B were mainly reserved for floppy disk drives. This convention comes from MS-DOS, and, despite floppy disks being largely obsolete today, Windows has maintained this convention.

Additionally, specific operating system settings and services in Windows may assume that drives with the letters A or B are floppy disk drives, which could lead to confusion and unexpected behaviour.

In most cases, the use of drive letters A or B for non-floppy disk drives is ignored, especially by modern software and newer Windows versions. Nonetheless, it's good practice to stick with established conventions to avoid potential complications. For this reason, using the letter C or higher for your drives is generally recommended.

3. I understand that the disc you've received is brand new and was initially sealed, which might make it seem unusual to have to clean it. However, during manufacturing, a thin film or layer of residue - such as oil or another substance - can sometimes be left on the disc. This is often invisible to the naked eye but can potentially interfere with the disc's performance.

Because of this, it is a good idea to clean even brand-new discs before their first use. You can do this easily with a bit of liquid soap and warm water. Apply a small amount of soap to the disc, gently rub it across the surface (not forgetting the centre hole and the edge), and then rinse with warm water. Be sure to avoid using abrasive materials or strong chemicals, as these could damage the disc.

Once the disc is clean, dry it using a microfiber cloth. This type of cloth is ideal because it is soft and will not scratch the disc. Additionally, microfiber cloths are excellent at absorbing water and can help prevent water spots or streaks that could interfere with the disc's performance.

By taking these steps, you can help ensure that your new disc performs optimally from the very first use.

4. About the log you mentioned, I would like to inform you that I need to be qualified to read or interpret such logs. Therefore, it would be best for you to wait for someone with the necessary expertise to look it over. I understand this might be inconvenient, but it's essential to have a qualified individual handle this to make sure it's correct.

I hope this helps. If you have any further questions, feel free to ask.

Hehe, bit offtopic, but, one company that I administer uses all the drive letters, including A: and B: for network shares, simply because they have so many shares.
Everytime they want a new share I tell them: There's no letters in the alphabet left :LOL:

Anbei das log-file
In addition to what tectpro recommended taken from you log file: Get rid of the Corel driver Pxhlpa64a. Install Imgburn if you havent't installed it. Open Imgburn. Go to "Tools" "Filter Driver Load Order" and remove it. Reboot your computer.

Anbei das log-file
Your disc and / or drive is dirty and / or defective. Check for an invisible oil film on the disc!

I am still having issues with Avatar the way of water. Tried cleaning the disc but still having issues.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.6.5.0_Info_H_AVATAR_THE_WAY_OF_WATER_63CEE12E_23B73F4B.ziplog
    3.8 MB · Views: 4
Back