• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AVA BD disc not recognized

the AVA disc? Brand new. The drive? I put 27 different BD's in the drive so far and it recognizes every one of them. Are you saying my drive may be going bad? Cause if the AVA BD is the problem, why does windows see it when ANYDVD is disabled?

It would appear that newer Blu-Ray players have issues with certain discs. I had the same problem with Ava and Becky disks. Four Asus drives did not see the disk with anyDVD running. An older LG HD Blu-Ray was able to rip it.

Just use soap and warm water to clean the disc in a first step. Dry with paper towels. Afterwards clean with microfiber cloth, e.g. that type to clean your glasses. Works like a charm and is almost mandatory for UHD discs.

Thanks for the feedback. After any read failures I always try cleaning. I never user paper towels cause they can actually scratch. I recommend old cotton cloth like socks and microfiber.

Back