• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Audio Sync Issues (DVB-T again)

jmone

Solved - Audio Sync Issues (DVB-T again)

I'm using a HDHomeRun DBV-T Network Based tuner. All works fine with D'Show, but if I use Reclock then I get various Audio Lip Sync Issues both with Timeshift ON and OFF.

One issue is that Reclock does not seem to like it when there is a issue with the Transport Stream (eg a drop in Signal Quality). D'Show Audio will "glitch" with the Video but stay in Sync, Reclock will jump out of Sync. On some channels, Reclock will start off in sync and just start drifting out....A FFW/RWD will bring it back into sync for a bit then it starts all over (but pause does not help).

I've tried various combo's of Filters, settings etc (defaulted and cleaned up Reclock). Any suggestions???

Thanks
Nathan

Last edited:
What are your ReClock settings?
I also have an ATI and watch TV (DVB-C, PAL), and while I'm not using JRMC (MediaPortal here), I also had issues with TV and ReClock: it would work for a few seconds and then sound would start suttering like mad.
I fixed it by chance when I tried upsampling everything to 192 KHz.
Don't ask me why, but now that I upsample everything to 192, I can watch TV with ReClock without any glitch, and as a bonus the video is syncing to audio near instantly when coming out of pause or at the start of files and I can use a shorter buffer (before I sometimes had to use 750-1000 ms and video and audio would be out of sync for as much as 30 seconds at the start of some videos).
I'm using XP though.

Thanks - early days but resampling to 192 seems to be doing the trick! I could be minutes out after an hour or so, but now if their is a "transmition glitch" you can hear the audio resync :D

Back