• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Audio stops every few seconds with TMT5

dm01

Dear Slysoft Forum / Mr. James!
First of all thanks for this great software. I've had great success using it with MPC-HC and PowerDVD10. I especially love the 24p PAL speed-down for true cinema feeling.
Unfortunately i have a problem with TMT5 which i recently bought. From what i was able to extract from the forum the two should work together. But unfortunately they don't work for me :confused:

ReClock is loaded without problems. But during the movie audio stops every few seconds with Blu Rays (in fact there is about 70% silence and 30% audio). And with DVD's audio stops every now end then, somewhere between every 10-40 seconds. I've tried fiddling with various options to no avail. I've enabled the logging feature and spotted the following WARNING messages:
27.44s 000dd4 WARNING WasapiThread buffer underrun! Stop!
27.47s 0011ac WARNING Wave playback timeout
27.47s 0011ac StopAndClearAudioBuffer
27.47s 000dd4 WasapiThread stopped

On this very same system ReClock works flawlessly with MPC-HC and also with PowerDVD10. So the system should be fast enough. I also rarely see CPU usage >30% so this should be ok to. The system is using a nvidia GT520 card with CUDA disabled and onboard realtek sound if that matters. The CPU is an Intel Core i3 @3.10GHz.

Is there anything that i can try from my side? Would it help to post a complete log-file too? Maybe i'm just using a version of TMT5 that's too recent (Version: 5.3.1.146).

I will be very willing to try out any clues or patches.

tia

Dear Slysoft Forum / Mr. James!
First of all thanks for this great software. I've had great success using it with MPC-HC and PowerDVD10. I especially love the 24p PAL speed-down for true cinema feeling.
Unfortunately i have a problem with TMT5 which i recently bought. From what i was able to extract from the forum the two should work together. But unfortunately they don't work for me :confused:

ReClock is loaded without problems. But during the movie audio stops every few seconds with Blu Rays (in fact there is about 70% silence and 30% audio). And with DVD's audio stops every now end then, somewhere between every 10-40 seconds. I've tried fiddling with various options to no avail. I've enabled the logging feature and spotted the following WARNING messages:
27.44s 000dd4 WARNING WasapiThread buffer underrun! Stop!
27.47s 0011ac WARNING Wave playback timeout
27.47s 0011ac StopAndClearAudioBuffer
27.47s 000dd4 WasapiThread stopped

On this very same system ReClock works flawlessly with MPC-HC and also with PowerDVD10. So the system should be fast enough. I also rarely see CPU usage >30% so this should be ok to. The system is using a nvidia GT520 card with CUDA disabled and onboard realtek sound if that matters. The CPU is an Intel Core i3 @3.10GHz.

Is there anything that i can try from my side? Would it help to post a complete log-file too? Maybe i'm just using a version of TMT5 that's too recent (Version: 5.3.1.146).

I will be very willing to try out any clues or patches.

tia

Try to keep Aero enabled during playback with TMT.

Wow, enabling Aero worked perfectly. Thanks. Wouldn't have thought that it would be so easy :rock:

Hello,
using TMT5, I noticed that it was impossible for me to use Vsync correctly with Aero disabled : the vsync position never reaches the target. With Aero enabled, no problem.
Best regards,
Sylvain

Back