• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Audio skipping after first second

bobeau

Hello,

Am using ReClock as a means of providing WASAPI for KMPlayer on Windows 7 - using only for playing 2 channel audio into my headphone system.

It sounds wonderful, but there is a persistent problem I can not seem to fix... exactly one second after each song starts, there is a skip of maybe 100ms or so. I've tried songs in FLAC, APE, MP3... doesn't matter.

The crazy thing is if I instantly push next song, pause, wait several seconds, then unpause, it still does it! But once it does it I can skip around the song without any skips whatsoever, even cueing back to the beginning of the song.

I've spent maybe 4 hours scouring the web, this forum, etc, and everything related to drops/skips for ReClock is talking either about video or about something that happens randomly/repeatedly. This only happens once per song and it happens every single time. Changing the duration of the sound buffer or the % latency of PCM/Bitstream has no effect. I've tried both KMPlayer and PotPlayer and the effect happens in both, so it appears to be an issue with ReClock.

Included is a picture of my settings.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Last edited:
I fixed the issue - while I played around with this for quite a bit more, in the end what I believe did it was updating my Realtek onboard sound driver and selecting "clean-up video clock timings database" or "clean-up manual frame rates" database.

In any case no more clicks, gapless is seamless, etc. :D

Back