• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

audio not syncing

sluggo

I just bought the Clone Mobile and have copied over 50 of my DVD's only to discover that as the movie gets closer to the end the audio lags about 3 seconds behind what the actors are saying. This is very disappointing. Can anyone shed any light on what I need to do to eliminate this. I have Windows 7, and copy the discs in the highest quality and also have it set to read the disc 2 times. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I just bought the Clone Mobile and have copied over 50 of my DVD's only to discover that as the movie gets closer to the end the audio lags about 3 seconds behind what the actors are saying. This is very disappointing. Can anyone shed any light on what I need to do to eliminate this. I have Windows 7, and copy the discs in the highest quality and also have it set to read the disc 2 times. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

You don't mention what version of CloneDVDmobile you are using, and have you read the 5th Sticky that says: Regression problems / Audio sync?

You don't mention what version of CloneDVDmobile you are using, and have you read the 5th Sticky that says: Regression problems / Audio sync?

It is 1901 and yes I did read the thread. What I don't know is to how to get the 1802 version, as I just bought the software a week ago and don't have old versions loaded up. I'm sorry if I seem lost, but I thought this is what the forum was for.

It is 1901 and yes I did read the thread. What I don't know is to how to get the 1802 version, as I just bought the software a week ago and don't have old versions loaded up. I'm sorry if I seem lost, but I thought this is what the forum was for.

The very first post in that thread has a link for 1.8.0.2. So does the second.

Back