• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Audio Descriptor

essexgirl

Hi, I have just bought the software and am a little confused.

The first disk I ripped to my hard disk was fine. The 2nd one I have tried rips with the audio descriptor on - hence I hear what is happening as well as the actors talking.

I can't see anything which would turn this off hence I am posting this question.

What am I doing wrong.

The film is 27 dresses, UK bought, in case there is something specific with that disk.

I am new to this so sorry if I am missing something obvious.

Thanks in advance for your help

Christine

No clearer

Thanks for the reply, but as I explained I am new to this, and what is said on #18 doesn't help.

Are there any instructions to aid with this?

I have been putting the m2ts files into Corel Video Studio 12 to convert them to avi, can I use that to sort out the audio stream? Or is there anything really simple to help me.

Thanks again.

18 tells you the problem, if it has an HD audio track then it can only be played as a disc structure, your software can't decode the HD audio track so it skips to the next audio track that it can decode. You'd need to run the file through TSMuxer to create a new m2ts file and get it to convert the HD audio track to AC3

(Also it's not an AnyDVD HD problem so it shouldn't really be in this forum)

Back