• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

attn: anyone who can successfully import movies to iTunes

sublimaze

Last year I was able to successfully import mp4 movies created with CDM v1.2.0.1. Last week I tried this again, but each time I tried to import, iTunes crashed ("iTunes has encountered a problem and needs to close"). This happened whether I tried to drag & drop or the "Add File to Library" method. I am using the same CDM settings as before, but I am now using iTunes v9.0.3.15 and QuickTime v7.6.5. I don't remember which versions of these I was using before.

I have a legitimate copy of AnyDVD and CloneDVD Mobile, and the movies are retail DVDs that I purchased.

My question for anyone that can import mp4s into iTunes: What version of iTunes and QuickTime are you using?

Apple has apparently disabled the ability to import CDM mp4s via an iTunes and/or QuickTime update, forcing us to buy movies via the App Store. :mad:

I can't either but also wanted to state that I can't import it isn't just a CDM issue as DVD neXt COPY's convert doesn't work either so you are correct I think in saying it is an itunes update issue.

Hmm am using the same versions of iTunes and QuickTime as you sublimaze. Put The Princess and the Frog on my iTouch last night, CDM version 1.2.0.1 of course as the 1.6.1.8 didn't work....filled HD blah blah blah.....but had no problem with what your issue seems to be........

Hi sublimaze- i am using the same version of iTunes and Quicktime that you have and today i had same message appear when trying to copy "the fantastic mr fox" which is brand new (released yesterday), but i have not had trouble with other titles. i posted my issue on a separate thread, maybe i'll get some help, hopefully you will too- good luck

I am using the same version of itunes + quicktime as the OP..

CloneDVD Mobile 1.6.1.3 beta..
Works fine :)

Definitely not an iTunes problem.

Thanks for the replies. Maybe I'll have better luck with CDM v1.6.1.3b.

I have this problem with certain files. The workaround I use is if it doesnt work as an ipod touch file I just use the microsoft zune setting and itunes doesnt seem to have a problem. Just remember to up the resolution in the zune settings.

Back