• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

(Asmcom:) Pioneer UHD 4K Drives From £99.99, Cheap Shipping, Worldwide Service and Excellent Support

Will this work natively with AnyDVD HD?
If you install MakeMKV before you start using it, and if LibreDrive is available for the drive you have/want to buy, then you can also use it with AnyDVD.
Talking about the Pioneer here, since you quoted it. If you buy another drive, like the Asus BW-16D1HT, then you can downgrade the firmware and don't have to install MakeMKV as well.

If you install MakeMKV before you start using it, and if LibreDrive is available for the drive you have/want to buy, then you can also use it with AnyDVD.
Talking about the Pioneer here, since you quoted it. If you buy another drive, like the Asus BW-16D1HT, then you can downgrade the firmware and don't have to install MakeMKV as well.
Are you the Delphi oracle? Please provide straight answers.

I'm looking for a UHD reader to start ripping those. Will this work natively with AnyDVD HD? I've been reading in many posts that it seems most ROMs need a FW downgrade or something to work right (if at all). I'm just looking for advice and I was debating an external (for ease) so this seems like a fit.
The drives sold work with AnyDVD and Makemkv. AnyDVD needs to have Makemkv installed but not running. No firmware flash needed if you have a drive with firmware older than Dec. 2022. If you need a drive contact the sellers or me.

Back