• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AS+ New Search Functionality Not Working Properly

Thomas LoPresti

Hello All...

I do not know if anyone else is having this problem, but for me, the search function is no longer searching the HBOMax data base based on my search criterion, it is only doing a "screen search" which will not bring up the titles being looked for unless HBOMax happens to be listing them on their front web page.

For example, with the old search function I was able to do a search for Justice League and all things Justice League related would come up in a list to scroll through...I could get to all the shows I wanted to record. Now I do the same search and if HBOMax is not listing the show I'm looking for on the front or initial page, I cannot get to the shows I want to record.

Can we go back to the old search function please?

Thank you for your consideration and thoughts on this.

Most humbly...Tom

Not the same with me on HBOMax. I just did a "Justice League" search and got a huge line of results

I just did another search and now it is working right...I was probably doing something wrong, but the funny thing is that I tried several times.

I finally rebooted the software and now it is working as it should again. I would have deleted this entry, but didn't know how to.

Thank you for checking it for me.

Most sincerely...Tom

Nah, let it stay. This problem actually exists and have for quite a few months (probably since the start). Last Week Tonight is a show I can't bring up in search due to this - so am awaiting the new season to bring it onto the front page again.

Back