• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[ Resolved] AS 1.3.5.0 and AP?

DQ

I am not stating anything but what I just noticed.

A title I had been watching stuck on AP at 540 is now available in HD.

I can confirm it. I just got the three latest episodes of Picard, including todays EP9 without updating to 1.3.5.0. So it is an server-side fix again. All three are playing fine.
I also had two SD-only movies, but I will try them later, not now.

You have to have faith in us, we have the best customers in the world, and we will try our best to never let you down.

I have no doubt that you are the best

these just discourage when they change their DRM to prevent us from getting 1080p.My always said hackers are stronger than company drms.

I also had two SD-only movies, but I will try them later, not now.
I got a few other things now, including the movies that were SD only till now. So I can confirm that it is fully working. (y)
Hope you can also fix the reloading bug soon, I had no need to press F5 today but the large series on Amz jp still has the reloading loop. (1.3.5.0, no log since it is a known issue. However, if you (dev) want to get a new log with the current version, I can create one at any time).

never let you down
I'm sure, RF will never gonna give us up, never gonna let us down, never turn around and desert us! :whistle:

We have been a little busy lately but I'll talk to Pete about it, I think he is resting for the weekend. He deserves it.;)
Sure he does, I will be busy with Amz for quite a while now.

Edit: The forum does not support emojis other than the selectet few, I used one of my Android Keyboard and it hasn't been saved.

Back