• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AS 1.2.9.0 and 1.2.8.4 hang on AP "Downloadable Videos" button

Lonald

What I am seeing is with the DL of multi-part documentaries. When I go from the search list to the PV page, AS hangs at 45% loading of the Downloadable Video button. AS has to be closed for any functionality.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.2.9.0.astlog
    2.9 KB · Views: 0
I am seeing the same with the new serial "Around the World in 80 Days".

New approach by AP?

1.2.8.4, "Your anystream version is too old. Please upgrade to 1.2.9.0" Download started then failed, could not reproduce.

I am seeing the same with the new serial "Around the World in 80 Days".

New approach by AP?

Do a search for the show you are looking for. From the search list, click the "play now" button for the show/season you want. You will get an error pop up box, close it. The show/season should now load with the "green download button" at the top.

Do a search for the show you are looking for. From the search list, click the "play now" button for the show/season you want. You will get an error pop up box, close it. The show/season should now load with the "green download button" at the top.
Thanks, that does work.

Interesting new approach by AP. I hope AS can keep up, or even better - stay ahead!!!

What I am seeing is with the DL of multi-part documentaries. When I go from the search list to the PV page, AS hangs at 45% loading of the Downloadable Video button. AS has to be closed for any functionality.

I uninstalled 1.2.9.0 and reinstalled 1.2.8.4 because I'm not interested in downloading SD content, and now brand new content like "Vienna Blood Season 2" isn't loading past 45% - which was an issue earlier (IIRC it was before the great DRM shakeup). The workaround is to find your selection in the "recently watched" lineup, but then the result is the "unable to decrypt this stream" error, and then "your Anystream version is too old." Nertz to that. :cautious:

1.2.8.4, "Your anystream version is too old. Please upgrade to 1.2.9.0" Download started then failed, could not reproduce.

I only get this message when it's unable to be downloaded due to DRM. I'm still able to use 1.2.8.4 in AP when the file is available to download at the selected resolution. For example, I'm currently downloading 3 seasons of Brotherhood at 1080p with 1.2.8.4

Back