• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AS 1.2.8.0 HMax Error "Couldn't retrieve the playlist" for all content

Lonald

First, it's great to see the progress with this program! Amazing, really.

The titled error has been the message that I've received with all HMax content since the DRM changes came in and is unchanged with AS 1.2.8.0

I have seen this mentioned in other threads but have not seen any insight to the error. I am guessing that it is DRM related. I am US based, connect directly to HMax, and do not use a VPN.

I see others using HMax - any insight on what is going on with my implementation would be appreciated. I posted a logfile before on this.

Thanks!

I guess I'm just lucky - I'm getting A Christmas Story from HMax ok right now. Weird.

Last edited:
Ok, I just got Ron's Gone Wrong from HMax, 1080p 5.1 surround, no pixelation or blackout, no audio/video signal drops, no decrypt failures... earlier this past week I couldn't get it. Now hang on to your hats everybody - I'm still using 1.2.7.0, have not upgraded to 1.2.8.0 yet. Merry Christmas to all! Something is working right somewhere, and I wish you al the best as you retry AS+ ... hang in there, it may have bumps in the road here and there but it is definitely rolling down the highway again.

Back