• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

( Resolved) AS 1.2.2.2 crashing - Log Attached

rf4m3

I can't even launch AnyStream 1.2.2.2 on my Dell Latitude E7270 (i5-6300U, 16GB RAM), it either doesn't open or crash when trying to open. However on my Intel NUC (i7-10710U, 16GB), I don't have any crash issues.

Sometimes AnyStream opens up but then it won't download with the following error message: "Could not create target path under D:\Users\xxxxxx\Videos\AnyStream".

I have to try launching AS many many times. After retrying 20-30 times, AS launches and can save the download properly. So strange!

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.2.2.2_Dump_20210924220806.astdmp
    1 MB · Views: 0
  • AnyStream_1.2.2.2_Dump_20210924220636.astdmp
Last edited:
I can't even launch AnyStream 1.2.2.2 on my Dell Latitude E7270 (i5-6300U, 16GB RAM), it either doesn't open or crash when trying to open. However on my Intel NUC (i7-10710U, 16GB), I don't have any crash issues.

Sometimes AnyStream opens up but then it won't download with the following error message: "Could not create target path under D:\Users\xxxxxx\Videos\AnyStream".

I have to try launching AS many many times. After retrying 20-30 times, AS launches and can save the download properly. So strange!
Please start your own thread for your issue. Hijacking threads causes issues. What does it tell you when it works on one computer and it will not work on another? The issue is with your Dell.I moved your posts to this thread of your own.

Last edited:
Apology as I was just sharing my experience on AS crashing, not aware that I am hijacking threads. Thanks for creating a separate thread for my issue.

I am still randomly experiencing AS issues on my Dell Latitude E7270 laptop. Since I can't contact Dell or Microsoft, I'm going to post it here to see if anyone can help. Thanks.

So far, AnyStream is crashing fewer times today, when it is able to start up, sometimes it won't download anything. I would be getting "Could not create target path under D:\Users\myname\Videos\AnyStream" error. I tried changing the download directory to "C:\Users\myname\Videos\AnyStream" or "D:\Temp" but it still won't write to any directory. It's not an issue with disk space or permission as I have enough space and I have the Administrator account.

Last week, I had to restart AnyStream multiple times and download would suddenly work.

My laptop is running Windows 10 Home, i5 6th gen, 16 GB RAM, 512GB SSD. Not using VPN, so my region is set to "Other" as I am not in US.

UPDATE: Seems like the problem is only with "DC's Stargirl" from AP Canada, I was trying to download S2E07. I will try to download from another computer. It seems I am able to download other titles.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.2.2.2.astlog
    28.9 KB · Views: 1
  • AnyStream_1.2.2.2_Dump_20210928005813.astdmp
Last edited:
I am able to download DC's Stargirl from another computer. :(

It's so strange that I can't download that from my Dell laptop.

I am able to download DC's Stargirl from another computer. :(

It's so strange that I can't download that from my Dell laptop.
Thank you for the log files I am sure the developers will look at them and if they find anything they will fix it

Found the cause of this error " "Could not create target path under D:\Users\myname\Videos\AnyStream".

It was due to bad download template syntax for TV shows. I have corrected it and I am no longer getting the above error.

BAD: <show name>/<show name> S01E02 - <episode title>
GOOD: %n/%n S%sE%e - %t

The only issue remains is the AS crashing issue when trying to launch. I will try to observe more closely if it is due to PV tab or not. I think I get more successful launch if the default tab is Netflix.

Found the cause of this error " "Could not create target path under D:\Users\myname\Videos\AnyStream".

It was due to bad download template syntax for TV shows. I have corrected it and I am no longer getting the above error.

BAD: <show name>/<show name> S01E02 - <episode title>
GOOD: %n/%n S%sE%e - %t

The only issue remains is the AS crashing issue when trying to launch. I will try to observe more closely if it is due to PV tab or not. I think I get more successful launch if the default tab is Netflix.
Now that’s good news

Back