• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Ariadne Auf Naxos

Suntower

Ripped with AnyDVD. No problem. Original DVD plays fine.

Went into CloneDVD. Gets to 99% and then gives an error. Attached is error log.

Attachments

• ariadne-1-error.zip
    272.8 KB · Views: 5
Anyone? Didn't I provide enough info to troubleshoot?

Please use CloneDVD 2.9.3.1. Please post an AnyDVD log.

Downloaded .3.1. Same issue.

Here is AnyDVD log from 7.6.0.0.

Please advise when able.

Thanks.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.6.0.0_Info_D_Ariadne.ziplog
    153.4 KB · Views: 2
Downloaded .3.1. Same issue.

Here is AnyDVD log from 7.6.0.0.

Please advise when able.

Thanks.

Please try to set AI scanner to "always enabled" in AnyDVD settings for this disc.

Please try to set AI scanner to "always enabled" in AnyDVD settings for this disc.

Thanks. Tried re-ripping. Same result... AnyDVD appears to 'work'. But in CloneDVD .3.1... gets to 99% and then gives the error.

Any other ideas?

Thanks. Tried re-ripping. Same result... AnyDVD appears to 'work'. But in CloneDVD .3.1... gets to 99% and then gives the error.

Any other ideas?

Do you use CloneDVD on an AnyDVD rip? Please use CloneDVD with the disc.

Do you use CloneDVD on an AnyDVD rip? Please use CloneDVD with the disc.

I did. Since I started this thread I've been using AnyDVD 7.6.0.0 to rip to HD.

I then tried making the DVD with CloneDVD 2.9.3.0. (the log from that is the first reply in this thread) and then with .3.1.

Same results each time.

Anything else?

I did. Since I started this thread I've been using AnyDVD 7.6.0.0 to rip to HD.

I then tried making the DVD with CloneDVD 2.9.3.0. (the log from that is the first reply in this thread) and then with .3.1.

Same results each time.

Anything else?

James meant to use CloneDVD 2.9.3.1 straight from the disc with AnyDVD running in the background, not from an AnyDVD rip.

James meant to use CloneDVD 2.9.3.1 straight from the disc with AnyDVD running in the background, not from an AnyDVD rip.

Wow, I didn't even know you could do that. Handy tip.

Sadly, however, same result. Something like "Error 1 TCE" in the Details section.

Anything else to try?

Try Dvd Shrink!

Wow, I didn't even know you could do that. Handy tip.

Sadly, however, same result. Something like "Error 1 TCE" in the Details section.

Anything else to try?

Try Dvd Shrink on this title

SOMETIMES Dvd Shrink can copy a dvd that CloneDvd2 can't

Note 1: You may need to do Anydvd's "Rip Video Disc to Harddisk..." first then use Dvd Shrink to process the resulting folder

Note 2: Dvd Shrink MAY have issues if reading from or writing to Hard drives larger than 2 TB in size

DVD Shrink worked.

I had never used it before... boy is that a convoluted process.

The 'trick' was that DVD Shrink would not work unless I omitted either the DTS -or- the AC 5.1 soundtracks. If both were selected, even with compression, it wouldn't work.

I've been using CloneDVD for 10 years and this is only the 2nd DVD I've had an issue with after AnyDVD appeared to 'work'.

I'd still like to figure out why CloneDVD didn't work, but thanks for the tip. May come in handy again some time.

---JC

Try Dvd Shrink on this title

SOMETIMES Dvd Shrink can copy a dvd that CloneDvd2 can't

Note 1: You may need to do Anydvd's "Rip Video Disc to Harddisk..." first then use Dvd Shrink to process the resulting folder

Note 2: Dvd Shrink MAY have issues if reading from or writing to Hard drives larger than 2 TB in size

MIGHT be the size of your original!

DVD Shrink worked.

I had never used it before... boy is that a convoluted process.

The 'trick' was that DVD Shrink would not work unless I omitted either the DTS -or- the AC 5.1 soundtracks. If both were selected, even with compression, it wouldn't work.

I've been using CloneDVD for 10 years and this is only the 2nd DVD I've had an issue with after AnyDVD appeared to 'work'.

I'd still like to figure out why CloneDVD didn't work, but thanks for the tip. May come in handy again some time.

---JC

Your log shows that your original was a Dual Layer with 7970 MBytes of content

Google search says a Dual Layer dvd can hold up to 8,152 MBytes of content

Did you want a non-compressed Dual Layer copy of the original OR a copy compressed to fit a single layer dvd?

CloneDvd2 SHOULD be able to copy your original if you do NOT compress

CloneDvd2 MAY work if you omit either the DTS -or- the AC 5.1 soundtrack if you want a compressed copy

The issue MIGHT be that the original has too much content to keep everything if you want a compressed copy

If this is the case you can do as you did with Dvd Shrink and omit one or more soundtracks in order to make a compressed copy

Back