• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Are you ready for Conficker?

If it can get past my hardware firewall then my software plus the anti stuff installed I'll buy everyone a new PC. :D Seriously I have this PC so restricted I have to allow things to access if I don't it can't. I can't even access my router settings on this PC cause of restrictions.

All is good. My computer is completely immune to these kind of problem. No need for security applications. Simply restart to back out any changes made to computer. Man life is great. :)

If it can get past my hardware firewall then my software plus the anti stuff installed I'll buy everyone a new PC. :D Seriously I have this PC so restricted I have to allow things to access if I don't it can't. I can't even access my router settings on this PC cause of restrictions.

Pfff . . .

That's nothing. I have to beg my computer first just to let me turn it on. If I don't say "pretty please with a cherry on top", it's game over. Bleh, now I just gave away my security speech recognition phrase.

At least I can still rely on my bio-scan. It's similar to a retinal scan, but instead I have this security measure where I have to pull my pants down and have my left buttock scanned instead. That gets kind of embarrassing under certain circumstances, but at least my system is pretty secure. Kinda gives the expression "that's tight" a whole new meaning. :D

(Please do not quote what I just wrote and make my post more vulgar than it is already. Thanks).

Anyway, yeah, a lot of of people are using NAT firewall routers in addition to software firewalls.

Last edited:
I have no clue if it was in any way related to Conficker but I noticed serious issues downloading from different sites today. I could download but at a snail's pace. I downloaded the PowerDVD8 update at like 30 KB/s and I downloaded the ESET Smart Security update at 50 KB/s. Given that I have a 10 Mbit/s connection that is just damn sad.

Pfff . . .

That's nothing. I have to beg my computer first just to let me turn it on. If I don't say "pretty please with a cherry on top", it's game over. Bleh, now I just gave away my security speech recognition phrase.

At least I can still rely on my bio-scan. It's similar to a retinal scan, but instead I have this security measure where I have to pull my pants down and have my left buttock scanned instead. That gets kind of embarrassing under certain circumstances, but at least my system is pretty secure. Kinda gives the expression "that's tight" a whole new meaning. :D

(Please do not quote what I just wrote and make my post more vulgar than it is already. Thanks).

Anyway, yeah, a lot of of people are using NAT firewall routers in addition to software firewalls.

And I thought I was paranoid :doh: :D

And I thought I was paranoid

Yeah, the bio scan doesn't seem foolproof though. Unfortunately, there's a loophole. You see, yesterday, the RIAA President came over and tried to check my computer. His face was scanned, and he was promptly given full access to my systems.

Last edited:
Yeah, the bio scan doesn't seem foolproof though. Unfortunately, there's a loophole. You see, yesterday, the RIAA President came over and tried to check my computer. His face was scanned, and he was promptly given full access to my systems.

Are you saying that you have an ass like a horse's ass? :p Freaky!

All is good. My computer is completely immune to these kind of problem. No need for security applications. Simply restart to back out any changes made to computer. Man life is great. :)

deepfreezing yourself?!

Yeah I have been using it since 2003. How do you know my secret?

Back