• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Aquaman Blu ray / 4K Best Buy Steelbook edition

lsdbeyond

anyone have any issue converting the Aquaman Blu Ray both the regular Blu ray version or the 4k version? both won't bootup on my Computer with Anydvd but they work fine in my 4k player.

Not an AnyDVD issue. AnyDVD doesn't convert anything.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Sorry phrased that inccorectly, i cant even see the disc in the drive. The disc wont read with anydvd active.

Disable AnyDVD for a moment, does windows see the disc in the drive then? If not, still not an AnyDVD issue but a dirty and/or defective disc and/or drive.

realized it's my own dumb fault. i switch primary laptops and the new laptop doesn't have a Blu ray drive, just a normal DVD one. i have a usb Blu ray drive and it reads Aquaman just fine on the new laptop with Anydvd.

That'll do it too :) However, if the slimdrives are of the same size and you feel bold, there is a chance you could swap the drives between laptops ;)

Good Afternoon, I am trying to copy the Aquaman disc, a Red Box version, and attempting a direct copy iso rip using anydvd it follows through as if it created perfectly. when trying to burn the iso with CloneBD it simply doesn't.

I attached the log. thanks in advance.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.3.4.0_Info_F_AQUAMAN_1C09D109_B28C7F91.ziplog
    193.4 KB · Views: 2
Define 'it simply doesn't'? If AnyDVD can rip fine, and the rip plays fine in something like powerdvd, then AnyDVD did its job and you posted in the wrong section.

Back