• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

API request

RobertinoM

Hi there I want to write a MEdiaportal Plug in for comfortable Ripping directly from the MP interface.. as the windows c# commands are not reliable enough I want to use the AnyDVD ripping mechanism

Is there an API or another option to use it from c#

Regards Robertino

Is there an API or similar?

Hi there I want to write a MEdiaportal Plug in for comfortable Ripping directly from the MP interface.. as the windows c# commands are not reliable enough I want to use the AnyDVD ripping mechanism

Is there an API or another option to use it from c#

Regards Robertino

sorry saw this thread to late..

Are there any news???

I want to write a Mediaportal plug-in for ripping dvds and want to use with c# anydvd so I can get the status.. the ripping feature and the percentage of the ripping so it can be shown in mediaportal ..

that would be a quantum leap for HTPC

regards robertino

Are there any news???

I want to write a Mediaportal plug-in for ripping dvds and want to use with c# anydvd so I can get the status.. the ripping feature and the percentage of the ripping so it can be shown in mediaportal ..

that would be a quantum leap for HTPC

regards robertino

I can't answer this question but maybe someone else can.

Please, in the future, don't post the same question 3 times in three different posts, RobertinoM.

Back