• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Question AP/AS Error

selonuk

Hi

While trying to download the Mentalist I am getting an error with some downloads, while this happens I am normally able to just restart them later on but AS is pausing all further downloads until I click resume this is rather frustrating as it means I have to keep checking rather than leaving and coming back to it an hour or so later. I have attached the log file created.

Attachments

• The Mentalist (2009) S02E08 His Red Right Hand.astlog
    1.8 MB · Views: 1
Hi
Looking through your logfile I do see a proxy error, but I do not see a specific proxy being used. If you are successfully downloading other things from Amazon Prime UK, you should also be able to download The Mentalist Season 2 Episode 8 without issue. Could you be a bit more specific about the issue here? Thank you for the log file.

Thanks for you quick response it is much appreciated.

I don't actually know what it going wrong, I have switched proxy off and same happens (new log attached), but as you can see from the screen grab files are downloading so seems to be specific episodes. the main problem for me though is that when it encounters the download error the queue stops until I click the resume (is this a new feature that has been added? If so how do I turn it off!, I would rather it finish downloading those it can and then come back to those it can't later).

1699283482024.png

Attachments

• The Mentalist (2009) S02E08 His Red Right Hand_1.astlog
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
Yes, that will sometimes happen if the throughput in your network has a glitch, even a slight dropped packet can cause such an error. That is why I always recommend not doing more than a few seasons at a time.

I was watching it and the error was instant the moment it moved onto downloading the episode (I have attached log of the file I watched it happen with), I was wondering if it could be a drive speed issue probably sounds crazy but all my downloads from AS and Soulseek go to a 10TB spinning drive which Crystal Disk Mark shows has a write speed of 190 MB/s and AS is showing my downloads from AP at 82.5 MB/s (at first then slows to 30 ish)?

Attachments

• The Mentalist (2012) S04E13 Red is the New Black.astlog
    1.9 MB · Views: 1
I was watching it and the error was instant the moment it moved onto downloading the episode (I have attached log of the file I watched it happen with), I was wondering if it could be a drive speed issue probably sounds crazy but all my downloads from AS and Soulseek go to a 10TB spinning drive which Crystal Disk Mark shows has a write speed of 190 MB/s and AS is showing my downloads from AP at 82.5 MB/s (at first then slows to 30 ish)?
Yes, good thought it absolutely could be caused by throughput from the program to a slower spinning hard drive. In that case I would try slowing the download speed down to 4X and see if it makes a difference, You can set that in the AS settings. The top left corner you will see FILE, press it, and you will see settings, go to the download tab, and you will see the below, it's worth a try.

settings.jpg

Thank you I will give that a try, though your picture has raised another possibility in my mind in that I have subs embedded? Though as it happens instantly at the start of the download probably unlikely?

Once again thanks for your assistance it is most appreciated.

Thank you I will give that a try, though your picture has raised another possibility in my mind in that I have subs embedded? Though as it happens instantly at the start of the download probably unlikely?

Once again thanks for your assistance it is most appreciated.
You are very welcome, dont hesitate to come hack and ask more questions if you see fit. Thanks for your support and input.

Back