• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyStream - Thank you!!

ClicketyClack

I took advantage of the current 20% off sale and recently bought a lifetime AnyStream+. I've learned the hard way, more than once and with more than one streaming service, that the content they have this week may not be there next week.

I know from previous experience that ALL of the Slysoft / Redfox software is top shelf and AS more than proves to be no exception to that. AS is a downloader, not a screen recorder, so the video is of excellent stability and quality. I need subtitles, so being easily able to get them either embedded or as a separate file saves the day for me.

Thank you Redfox! I'm super happy!

I took advantage of the current 20% off sale and recently bought a lifetime AnyStream+. I've learned the hard way, more than once and with more than one streaming service, that the content they have this week may not be there next week.

I know from previous experience that ALL of the Slysoft / Redfox software is top shelf and AS more than proves to be no exception to that. AS is a downloader, not a screen recorder, so the video is of excellent stability and quality. I need subtitles, so being easily able to get them either embedded or as a separate file saves the day for me.

Thank you Redfox! I'm super happy!
We really appreciate your support. If you ever need help or just want to know anything we are here to help. Thanks again.

Back