• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Anystream still is getting stuck at 45% loading page

Wizard34

I just updated to 1270 and wanted to grab some shows from amazon prime with paramount plus through I was able to grab a show from there on amazon loaded no issues now another show still stuck at 45% i don't see any reports of this with 1270 so i thought ill post with my log file. I left it for over 5 mins and it never finishes loading. I wonder if the log will help you out. Update if i click season 1 of the show it loads fine no issue if i click season 2 of the show from season 1 window season 2 and 3 loads no issue now if you search for the show on prime in anystream and click the season 2 it will get stuck loading at 45%

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.2.7.0.astlog
    2.8 KB · Views: 0
I also saw this today with 1.2.7.0. It is currently working fine though.

If I choose say legends of hidden temple it loaded the whole page without a issue for me for other stuff it stalls for me i am not sure why.

Back