• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Resolved anystream software question

lane25

hi i am new to this site and i am not sure if this is the right page to ask this question.

i have been useing the trial version of anystream software it is great but there is some sites it still does not have

my4 or www.channel4.com site

and my5 or www.channel5.com site

and uktvplay site or uktvplay.co.uk

i would buy this software if it supported thoses sites cos i dont know of anyway to download video files from theses sites i have said. i know they use some type of drm not sure which ones on thoses sites. i do use it for itv x site which any streams has added that site great.

other softwares i have used to download from theses sites like Y2mate Downloader does download from thoses sites and i have tried other softwares i have used only seem to download one file then you get errors when going on the site anystreams software is great but it does not support sites that use DRM MPD AND DRM M3U8 on dvdfab sites it has a list of sites which is loads.

but again the same thing happens it only downloads one file then you get errors i have not seen any errors when using anystreams trial software it downloads the video files with no problems.

but it really needs to support more sites like dvd fab site has a list of them they support the sites but it only downloads one file then you seem to get errors i have seen that with a lot of softwares. but not anystreams software no problems it downloads the video files as normal. other softwares you tend to get more problems with other softwares that support streaming sites but they claim to download video files from theses sites they is a few softwares i have used like Y2mate Downloader and streamfab and for the high prices you would think they would work but they tend to have a load of problems when downloading video files. so anyway if theses sites can be added to the anystreams software and support DRM MPD AND DRM M3U8 sites a lot of sites use them.

Most likely these services will not be added to AnyStream. Sorry.

Back