• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Request Anystream search will search across all subscriptions

Nitobert

Not sure if this is possible to implement but I do know that whenever I open Anystream I’m already logged in within every tab.

I run a Plex media server and sometimes I forget what service I subscribe to for certain shows. I guess I’m getting old 🤷‍♂️.

This would definitely make things easier for me and maybe some others having the same problem?

Thank you to everyone that developed this software and currently maintain it!

That certainly would be awesome, but I doubt it can be done. Maybe I'm wrong though. I've been very impressed with what RedFox has been able to do.

It's an interesting function, imho, but think about it: it should be like a sort of meta crawler engine across services? it should "code" the request differently for each service.... the search function is present, but the queries are different from service to service, i suppose....

Maybe justwatch can help here.
I already use that along with sonnar but Anystream is faster at downloading compared to torrents when using sonnar.

I’m just suggesting it to streamline the downloads from Anystream and eliminate an extra step

Back