• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Anystream license and devices to use it.

CharlX

Hello, regards to all RedFox team.
Today I've purchased an Anystream license, I will try software by a one year.
I have a question. I have one license but not only one device. I want use it in some devices (not at the same time).
By example, I have a Windows RDP server and I want use at him; if later I have need of change device, can I do it with the same license?
And the other one example is, if a install license in my Windows RDP, can I do it in my pc? Use Any sometimes in the RDP and another times in my pc, But not at same time, of course.
I'm asking this before activate my license, I don't want problems with it later.
I will thanks for your support.

Licenses are user bound, not machine bound. It's generally condoned to register 2 (or a few) devices with the same license as long as only 1 of them has the product active at any given time.

Licenses are user bound, not machine bound. It's generally condoned to register 2 (or a few) devices with the same license as long as only 1 of them has the product active at any given time.
"Clearer than water is not there". Very thanks for you reply and support.

Back