• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Discussion AnyStream Is A Good Program

Willy65

This is very good software. However, you should get a queue in the regular version. You shouldn't have to pay $50 for a queue. I understand the extra $50 for adding the 6 additional sites to download from, going from 4 to 10.

But having to babysit your PC and progress if you want to download a season series is kind of outrageous. I mean every download program I have ever used in 20+ years, always has a queue. No matter if it is free or paid for.

Just my 2 cents worth!

20+ years? Is that Napster or Limewire? Netflix didn't start streaming until 2007.

The product page clearly states what you get...and you can always upgrade. It is completely worth every penny.

Either you knew about the queue before you bought or you didn't bother to do your review of the product before buying. Either way .. Upgrade or don't upgrade .. it is up to you.

No queue charge as you say. Charge is for AS+ with more providers. Please keep the terminology right. Thanks!

No queue charge as you say. Charge is for AS+ with more providers. Please keep the terminology right. Thanks!
the fee is also for downloading multiple files at once, the basic version of AS does not allow this, you must have AS PLUS

So? Please keep the terminology right. No fee. Update charge.

Consider yourself lucky you chose AS over anything else regardless of tiered pricing, from the forums elsewhere those alternatives don't even come close to this!

I might have a slightly different take here and that's fine. And in my mind there is no problem with a customer/user respectfully explaining their disagreement with something. I have done that here in the past and that relates to the 2 tiers of licensing to AS.

When the additional tier was first announced I disagreed with it openly. I understood it, but I disagreed with it. I did purchase that additional tier despite my disagreement because I knew Redfox as a company has always given the customer a lot of value for their dollar. Their support is unheard of good, the software is solid and frequently updated and new features are added.

So yes, I was miffed at first but I trusted them anyway. In hindsight, that was the correct decision.

There never was any question in my mind. I knew what I was getting with the plus version and I had to have it. I knew it would be worth every penny. And I was right. No regrets.

The trial of AnyStream makes it unmistakably clear the queue requires the + version.

RedFox doesn't pull the "bait and switch" on features, unlike other software companies do. The terms and features are visible up-front.

I still haven't decided if I want to acquire AnyStream, I'm still saving a bit every month so when there is a sale I can get it if I want.

The trial of AnyStream makes it unmistakably clear the queue requires the + version.

RedFox doesn't pull the "bait and switch" on features, unlike other software companies do. The terms and features are visible up-front.

I still haven't decided if I want to acquire AnyStream, I'm still saving a bit every month so when there is a sale I can get it if I want.
at the start there was an upgrade for regular customers if I remember correctly with a 40 percent discount I know it cost me 36 euros even though I don't use AS much I wanted to support the developer even though I wondered if it wasn't a bit of a bad move but now I see the STREAM FAB policy that wants money for each big provider separately, so this is perfectly fine from REDFOX, although I have to admit that I have a YOUTUBE downlander from FAB because it was said that youtube probably won't be added to AS in the end, but there were other small providers like Facebook, Instagram, etc. AS also doesn't have FAB, it has yt downlander includedx including patreon other big providers like APLE TV PLUS I am waiting from AS in general, I'm rather a big user of ANYDVD, I don't like streaming services, but sometimes it's necessary to use this route as well

Last edited:
The difference in price between the two products is more than reasonable. And yes, what you were getting when you paid for it was clearly disclosed.

The difference in price between the two products is more than reasonable. And yes, what you were getting when you paid for it was clearly disclosed.
yes, of course I was familiar with this and I didn't hesitate for a minute to buy, it just seemed like a bit of a strange step, nothing less, still better than the competition where each big provider is bought separately

This is very good software. However, you should get a queue in the regular version. You shouldn't have to pay $50 for a queue. I understand the extra $50 for adding the 6 additional sites to download from, going from 4 to 10.

But having to babysit your PC and progress if you want to download a season series is kind of outrageous. I mean every download program I have ever used in 20+ years, always has a queue. No matter if it is free or paid for.

Just my 2 cents worth!

After bombing our support with tons of unfriendly support tickets, I revoked your license and issued a refund.
We don't need customers like you.
Go bother someone else and have fun...

Back