• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

anystream & geo blocking

jonny7even1

has anyone successfully unlocked geo blocking using the proxy feature in anystream

I've never had luck getting around geo-restrictions in any program using proxies. However, using a SmartDNS has always worked for me.

For example, I have an an AMZN account in the USA, Canada, and the UK. I use a SmartDNS service to allow me to access and download from any of these. I'm sure it's more complicated than that, but really it's an easy process to use, so I didn't bother learning how it worked. The only two I've ever used were "GetFlix" and "SmartDNSProxy." I recommend the latter for sure. Though you may be able to do a free trial without a CC using GetFlix. Not sure if they still do that.

I've never had luck getting around geo-restrictions in any program using proxies. However, using a SmartDNS has always worked for me.

For example, I have an an AMZN account in the USA, Canada, and the UK. I use a SmartDNS service to allow me to access and download from any of these. I'm sure it's more complicated than that, but really it's an easy process to use, so I didn't bother learning how it worked. The only two I've ever used were "GetFlix" and "SmartDNSProxy." I recommend the latter for sure. Though you may be able to do a free trial without a CC using GetFlix. Not sure if they still do that.

And are you able to rent videos on these accounts? AMZN UK demands a UK CC registered to a UK address, as does AMZN CA to a CA address.

And are you able to rent videos on these accounts? AMZN UK demands a UK CC registered to a UK address, as does AMZN CA to a CA address.
No it doesn't for the UK at least last time i used it. I used to subscribe to prime via UK with my Belgian payment method and address. Things may have changed since the brexit though. Can't speak for CA, but the USA does require a US address and payment method. I'm subscribed through there. Works everywhere except japan so far.

I have access to surfsharks smart DNS are you using the proxy option in anystream with your smart dns information

No it doesn't for the UK at least last time i used it. I used to subscribe to prime via UK with my Belgian payment method and address. Things may have changed since the brexit though. Can't speak for CA, but the USA does require a US address and payment method. I'm subscribed through there. Works everywhere except japan so far.

Well, yes it does, at least every time I have attempted it over the last two years.

Back