• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Resolved AnyStream 1.5.5.0 and 1.5.5.2 give blank home page.

RandomCitizen

After I updated Anystream to 1.5.5.0 I did not get the usual home page. The page was blank other than the menus. Downloaded 1.5.5.2 Beta with the same result. Can no longer access anything with AnyStream. Anyone have a similar experience?

I have no idea what you are talking about. You will have to explain it better.

Working fine here on Prime. Please post a log and screenshot.

I have no idea what you are talking about. You will have to explain it better.
I need a logfile from you.

If you don't see AnyStream its on your end, not here. Everyone is doing fine. So if you cant even give me a logfile I cant help you.

Last edited:
Your log file is empty, delete the program and reinstall it. This version is out for a week and you are the only one with this issue.

Something on your computer is blocking the program, disable your A/V and see if it loads.

Back