• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Resolved AnyStream 1.3.7.0 NF Unable to decrypt this stream

DarkGeneral88

Tried getting taxi driver, got the error message stated in title then download menu was SD only.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.3.7.0.astlog
    2.7 MB · Views: 3
Same here with the title "RRR" HD.

Attachments

• netflix-RRR (Hindi).astlog
    118 KB · Views: 2
Taxi Driver on Netflix USA is in 720p. It is an old movie, I have no idea what it is outside of the USA

I didn't state 1080P anywhere in my initial post, so not sure how you considered it a complaint. I stated I got an error message that stated unable to decrypt this stream and that it was only giving SD resolutions. Which you yourself stated is 720P in USA. Which is not available, per screenshot. I had no reason to think taxi driver isn't available in 1080p or 720p (which you, yourself stated was available) as justwatch lists it as HD, and you can also buy it 4K.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    280.3 KB · Views: 16
  • Capture1.PNG
    Capture1.PNG
    134.4 KB · Views: 17
  • Capture2.PNG
    Capture2.PNG
    530.8 KB · Views: 17
  • Capture3.PNG
    Capture3.PNG
    503.3 KB · Views: 14
I didn't state 1080P anywhere in my initial post, so not sure how you considered it a complaint. I stated I got an error message that stated unable to decrypt this stream and that it was only giving SD resolutions. Which you yourself stated is 720P in USA. Which is not available, per screenshot. I had no reason to think taxi driver isn't available in 1080p or 720p (which you, yourself stated was available) as justwatch lists it as HD, and you can also buy it 4K.
So you are just concerned with the error not the 1080p correct? It may be available in those file resolutions from Just watch, but look at it on Netflix it's probably not even 720p. Buying it not what we are talking about is it? What is available from Netflix is. Watch it on their website, and you will see it for yourself. I can have the error fixed, probably soon. You said something about SD only that's why I thought you were upset about the resolution. 720p was just a guess on my part, it actually looks worse than that on the Netflix website.

Last edited:
Get the same error on Riverdale Season 6 Episode 10 to 17. Episode 10 was also the first one that stopped working when the last DRM problems started.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.3.7.0_riverdale-s6e10.astlog
    126.1 KB · Views: 0
In my personal experience I had this "Unable to decrypt this stream" issue with 1.3.7.0 (It popped up before the resolution/audio/subtitle selection prompt) and I wasn't experiencing it with 1.3.6.2 beta. I rolled back to 1.3.6.2 beta and the same content that I had problems with in 1.3.7.0, works without issue or SD DRM limitation. Example Content: The Gentlemen/Ricky Gervais - Supernature

Last edited:
In my personal experience I had this "Unable to decrypt this stream" issue with 1.3.7.0 (It popped up before the resolution/audio/subtitle selection prompt) and wasn't experiencing it with 1.3.6.2 beta. I rolled back to 1.3.6.2 beta and the same content that I had problems with in 1.3.7.0, works without issue or SD DRM limitation. Example Content: The Gentlemen/Ricky Gervais - Supernature
Now go back to 1.3.7.0 and see if it works.

In my personal experience I had this "Unable to decrypt this stream" issue with 1.3.7.0 (It popped up before the resolution/audio/subtitle selection prompt) and I wasn't experiencing it with 1.3.6.2 beta. I rolled back to 1.3.6.2 beta and the same content that I had problems with in 1.3.7.0, works without issue or SD DRM limitation. Example Content: The Gentlemen/Ricky Gervais - Supernature
This is being fixed as I am typing this.

When I did my NF downloads today, I had no single issue. Since you said it will be fixed, it probably was a server side fix, assuming they are already done.

As I said, we are aware of this error and are working on it, the error is on a limited number of downloads. Some are fixed already.

Re-Downloaded 1.3.7.0 and installed. Spot tested and I can confirm the previous symptoms, that I experienced, are gone.

Hello. Can anyone tell me. I can download all nordic subs on netflix website, but if I use AnyStream, then I can only download Danish and Swedish, then Norwegian and Finnish are missing, what could be wrong

Hello. Can anyone tell me. I can download all nordic subs on netflix website, but if I use AnyStream, then I can only download Danish and Swedish, then Norwegian and Finnish are missing, what could be wrong
First of all, this seems to be something unrelated to this thread, so you should create your own.
Second, please open the thing you want to download, until you can see the selection for resolution and so on. Then close it and create a logfile. Post that log.
With that we can see if AS even gets subs or if it only gets the two languages you mentioned.
If that is the case, I can send you the thread where we talkes about a browser extension to download subs on NF, but I dom't know where that us right now. I will look tomorrow, if no one else chimes in and is faster. Maybe you can find it by searching the forum for Netflix and tampermonkey.

Back