• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyStream 1.2.0.1

Ivan

RedFox Admin Team
Staff member
Last edited:
日本語版DISNEY+への対応はいつ頃になるのでしょうか?もう一ヶ月維持用も改善されていません。早く対応して下さい。

開発者はすでにDisney+ JapanとHBOmax Japanに取り組んでいます。ある開発者にこのスレッドを紹介したら、もしかしたらベータテストのためにあなたに連絡してくるかもしれません。あなたは英語を話せますか?
Developers are already working on Disney+ Japan and HBOmax Japan. I point a developer to this thread, maybe he will contact you for beta testing. Do you speak English?

はい、私にベータテストの連絡メールを下さい。協力します。メールなら英語OKです。
Please contact me in English.

Netflixの検索機能が使えません。
対応はいつごろでしょうか?

I can't use the Netflix search function.
When will you respond?

Netflixの検索機能が使えません。
対応はいつごろでしょうか?

I can't use the Netflix search function.
When will you respond?
Hi, there has to be a reason for you not being able to use the search function because for me and if you read English you can see not many reports about it not working. So why dont you leave a log file. ( Look at the GUI, upper left top File, create log file, press it, then upload it here. That will give the developers the information they need. Sorry about your issues.

Back