• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Anyone know of a way to mix sound and vision?

tonybalony

Gents,

I don't know if this is just pie in the sky but here goes.

Does anybody know of an idiot proof way that i can change the audio track on a blu ray disc that i own?

I have a blu ray disc of a french film that i really like that was not available in the UK or USA on blu ray so i imported it from Japan. It has a french audio track and english subtitles.

The disc was released in the uk as a dvd with an english audio track and i have a copy on dvd.

I really want my children to watch the blu ray but they are too young to read the english subtitles.

Can somebody suggest (if it's even possible) a way of me copying the audio from the dvd and recording it on to a blu ray back up of the blu ray disc?

Any advise or suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Gents,

I don't know if this is just pie in the sky but here goes.

Does anybody know of an idiot proof way that i can change the audio track on a blu ray disc that i own?

I have a blu ray disc of a french film that i really like that was not available in the UK or USA on blu ray so i imported it from Japan. It has a french audio track and english subtitles.

The disc was released in the uk as a dvd with an english audio track and i have a copy on dvd.

I really want my children to watch the blu ray but they are too young to read the english subtitles.

Can somebody suggest (if it's even possible) a way of me copying the audio from the dvd and recording it on to a blu ray back up of the blu ray disc?

Any advise or suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks.

What your asking would require a rebuild and remastering something could only be done from the manufacture process at the time they were creating the media. One can't redo this process without going back to the original source that created the media process. Also if your region isn't set to Region 2 then either your hardware has to be set to Region 2 or region free hardware player to properly work as well since you mention you imported the BD.

Use CloneDVD mobile and create an MPEG2 passthrough of your DVD. Use tsMuxeR to open the Blu-Ray main movie. Addionally open the MPEG2 you created with CloneDVD mobile. Create a Blu-Ray structure and play. You might have issues with lipsync if the DVD and Blu-Ray movies are not identical.

It can be done, but involves a lot of work.

Would be easier simply to show your kids the UK DVD upscaled: I doubt they will be PQ critics if they are too young to read.

Back