• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyMusicHD ?

multiblitz

I find it remarkable that you made Anystream possible....but what about a Amazon Music HD version ?

Amazon is offering nowadays the Music in HD, lossless up to 192khz....a resolution you cant buy normally.

The issues is, you cant listen to this quality with your external DAC/Hifisystek as Amazon has no Hardware to feed 192khz/24bit.

So, if we could save this locally and play it as a flacfile...that would be very helpful. Something which works at soundcard-level where you record the original playback back I guess...like Audial, but those guys all work not with Hires, but Mp3.

I find it remarkable that you made Anystream possible....but what about a Amazon Music HD version ?

Amazon is offering nowadays the Music in HD, lossless up to 192khz....a resolution you cant buy normally.

The issues is, you cant listen to this quality with your external DAC/Hifisystek as Amazon has no Hardware to feed 192khz/24bit.

So, if we could save this locally and play it as a flacfile...that would be very helpful. Something which works at soundcard-level where you record the original playback back I guess...like Audial, but those guys all work not with Hires, but Mp3.

Who can hear upto 192 kHz? I thought 96kHz 24 bit was extreme.

Who can hear upto 192 kHz? I thought 96kHz 24 bit was extreme.
You should do some research about the Nyquist-Shannon theorem. Basically the 44kHz / 16 bit was the best what technically could be done when the audio CD was introduced. But it was just not perfect. Therefore many purists still say that analog sources sound better. The farer away the audible sounds are apart from the really audible frequencies the better. No need for steep filters, better resolution with smaller analog steps when the audio is converted from digital in your audio equipment. No human can hear 192 kHz but it comes down to filters that are needed at higher frequencies and they have effects down to the multiples 22 kHz/ 11kHz. And higher bit resolution ends up in less interpolation / smoother analog conversion of the sound.

Back